Black Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Universe 6.0 Release!

2 posters

Go down

Black Universe 6.0 Release! Empty Black Universe 6.0 Release!

Post  tyler1118 Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Alright, since Luis has not been online to update the fucking forums, *sigh* I guess I'll just make the thread for him. I know you guys have been waiting for months to play, and I felt bad for the people who didn't receive his message on Skype.

BlackUniverse 6.0 Release; Download & Virustotal Scan:

Spoiler:

This is NOT a virus, I received a message from Luis on Skype and he wanted me to download it and play BU.

Proof:

Spoiler:

Have Fun! Merry Christmas!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Status:

Black Universe Server | ONLINE  drunken

Sorry, I didn't notice that Luis posted the thread in the News section instead of the Download section, my apologies.

tyler1118

Back to top Go down

Black Universe 6.0 Release! Empty Re: Black Universe 6.0 Release!

Post  luisog30 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 am

tyler1118 wrote:Alright, since Luis has not been online to update the fucking forums, *sigh* I guess I'll just make the thread for him. I know you guys have been waiting for months to play, and I felt bad for the people who didn't receive his message on Skype.

BlackUniverse 6.0 Release; Download & Virustotal Scan:

Spoiler:

This is NOT a virus, I received a message from Luis on Skype and he wanted me to download it and play BU.

Proof:

Spoiler:

Have Fun! Merry Christmas!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Status:

Black Universe Server | ONLINE  drunken

Sorry, I didn't notice that Luis posted the thread in the News section instead of the Download section, my apologies.

I have already posted it on the news section xD

luisog30
Admin

https://black-universe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down